This library is designed to work with 3 implementations of Foundation with as
few changes as possible: Appleā€™s Cocoa (No CFRunLoop-to-NSRunLoop conversion),
Cocotron (built with CFLite, designed their NSRunLoop as toll-free bridged
class) and GNUstep (CoreFoundation, optional and not installed by default, is
built on top of Foundation)