> If you're doing this for your own entertainment or education

I would tell you why I'm doing this, but to do so would just lead to
Chris Hanson bringing down the banhammer on me again.

   ;-D

Mike
Michael David Crawford, Consulting Software Engineer
mdcrawf...@gmail.com
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/

   Available for Software Development in the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan
Area.