> On Jan 21, 2015, at 9:46 PM, Rick C. <rickcort...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’m using NSApp setApplicationIconImage: to set a different icon for
> Yosemite.  Problem is the standard icon appears for a second then it changes
> to the Yosemite one.  Same when quitting the app.  Is there a better way to
> do this?

That method just temporarily alters the displayed icon while the app is
running. It's used for things like badging, or the dynamic CPU meter display in
Activity Monitor.

There's no way that I know of to persistently change the app's icon, short of
replacing the actual icon files in the bundle.

—Jens