NSControl has properties target, action.

I want to subclass NSControl but my custom control doesn't use a cell
internally. I want to inherit the target, action properties so that I can hook
these up for my custom subclass in IB (If I don't inherit NSControl, IB is
unaware that I have target, action properties that can be connected in the
usual way). The standard control class actually implements the storage for
these properties in its cell, so if I don't redeclare the properties, there's
no storage and so the properties always return nil.

If I redeclare the storage, to use my own storage ivars via @synthesize, the
properties have to be nonatomic, but the original properties don't define this,
so the compiler complains that the redeclared properties do not match the
originals.

What's the right way to do this, so that I can cleanly inherit the properties
without complaint, but back them with whatever storage implementation I wish?

--Graham