Is it showing up as part of the Copy Bundle Resources within your Target App's
Build Phases build settings?

Within Copy Bundle Resources, I have 212 items that are being copied into my
iOS project's bundle.  Anything and everything that's part of the project that
is going in to the bundle is in there.