To see if it is a storyboard issue, try setting the storyboard for the one that
crashes to the one for the other device that doesn't crash.

Launch the app.  If it doesn't crash, then bingo, storyboard issue.  Fix your
first view controller.  Look for empty IBOutlets or IBOutlets that point to
more than one item.

If it still crashes, then GREAT!  It's not your storyboard and you can go back
to looking in the code that gets called when the app gets started up.

I'm betting it's a storyboard issue.

GL.

Alex Zavatone