Since I always keep javascript error reporting to the max, for me the
tutorial page gives me javascript errors on the rollover stuff. Also the
links on the left are not correct and the fonts are not right. Since it
doesn't seem like a tutorial to me, and the examples are basically the same
as the database ones, should we keep it?
--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

These are the days of miracle and wonder...
          ...so don't cry baby, don't cry...
                                                  Paul Simon