----- Original Message -----
From: "Vadim Gritsenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 4:12 PM
Subject: List of issues with samples (RE: Samples not working!!!!!!)

> PS: At this time, /cocoon/sub/generror works ok for me... But lots of
> other error pages result in hanging... That's strange.

Could you please specify some reproducible test cases that fail?
Seems I'm unable to reproduce the failings.

What does happen to me is that on many links in the subsitemap example I
have to click twice to get the page sometimes.
I don't know if it's my browser or Cocoon, but incomprehensible for me
nevertheless.
--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

These are the days of miracle and wonder...
          ...so don't cry baby, don't cry...
                                                  Paul Simon