Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Cocooners,
>
> We have to resolve licensing issues quickly. I committed as
> many licenses as I could find, <snip/>

A big thanks to Vadim for all your work with getting the
various licences sorted out.

This is not a showstopper and may not even be an issue for us.
However, i noticed that many of the licences have strange
dates. Most of them say "1999" and only a couple of them say
"2002". Also the main legal/LICENSE file has Ant replacement
tag for @year@

I do not know if these are issues and i definitely do not speak
any legal-babble.

Also, does the page xdocs/license.xml now need to say that
there are other relevant licence files in the distribution, besides
the main one that is shown there?
--David