Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> > Ahhh... So it appears that you have account privileges on
> > xml.apache.org.
>
> Every committer has. Otherwise, you won't be able to commit your changes
> (AFAIU this system).

Nop. CVS and HTTPD reside on different machines with different account
priviledges.

Diana, I'll have [EMAIL PROTECTED] give you account priviledges on
http://xml.apache.org so that you can update the site yourself directly.

Deal?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                             Friedrich Nietzsche