Hi all,

I'm following this *very* interesting discussion on the flowmap concepts
and I would just like to contribute to the easiest part: tag names ... ;-))

Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
>>> Guys,
>>>
>>> I'm really overwhelmed by your reaction to the flow idea! Thanks all
>> for
>>> sharing your thoughts!
>>
>> Welcome!
>>
>> ... snips scattered below ...
>>
>>> 1. Stefano points out that flowmaps (I don't really like this term, a
>> "map"
>>> is more appropriate for state machines, how about flowscript instead?)
>>
>> One more to consider: sitescript (as opposed to site-map), or webscript.
>> Flowscript sounds great though.
>
>One thing I don't like is that all of them end in "script", which is really
>confusing. Consider this likely phrase in the documentation: You need to
>write a JavaScript flow script, which is composed of two file scripts.

If I did understand well, all this is about defining webapps and hence why
not using the following terminology :

  <map:flowapps default="calculator">
   <map:flowapp name="calculator" language="javascript">
     <map:flowscript src="calc.js"/>
   </map:flowapp>
  </map:flowapps>

Regards,