On Thursday 11 July 2002 22:44, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>. . .
> I'd like to propose we remove the SQLTransformer from Cocoon 2.1 and
> newer releases, remove all SQLTransformer based samples (or provide esql
> alternatives).

(I have no formal voting rights here but)
-1

Why remove a component that works?
This would certainly break some existing apps and annoy users.

Maybe it could be marked "deprecated", as is done in java, meaning it won't
be developed any further and is not recommended for new projects.

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, cocoon, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 disclaimer: eternity is very long. mostly towards the end. get ready.