Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Cocoon can definitely use its own blueprint.  A Cocoon Application
> Blueprint is an essential document that we need.  There are two ways
> of using Cocoon: integrated in with a traditional J2EE environment,
> and standalone.  The blueprint will define exactly what part of the
> puzzle Cocoon supports.  It will also define which patterns work well,
> why they work well, and the antipatterns which suck all your time.

Quite some people and companies I know are currently building
Cocoon-based CMS and webpublishing apps, often charging considerable
amounts for this kind of 'product'. Wyona of course serves as some kind
of reference example (while they do so in open source, which is good).

But if you look at the basic use cases of a webbased CMS, those also
cover general functions as authentication, form-based editing, some
workflow, session management etc etc...

I agree webshopping fits in most people's head as some blueprint
application, but integrating what we've got (Cocoon, Slide, Lucene,
forms processing, authentication and (portal) publishing building a CMS
could also become an aggregation of best practices, IMHO.

</Steven>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]