Hi All,

        Hope all is well.

        I've been playing around with adding excalibur instrumentation
        support to cocoon over the past couple of days
        (http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/excalibur/instrument/index.html)

        The initial results look quite nice (a sample screenshot of the
        instrument client in action is available at
        http://cvs.apache.org/~crafterm/instrumentation.jpg), allowing you
        to see what's going on inside your cocoon application as it happens.

        Does anyone see any problems with adding this support to HEAD (or
        should I wait till after 2.1 is released) ?

        Cheers,

        Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: