Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Hi Team,

I had some busy weeks without much time for Cocoon - but I see some light, so there are some chances for a new release.

I have the perception that we can make a 2.0.4 release without
problems, is this right?

One thing I'd like to have is input modules in the interpreted engine in 2.0.4 (for now, it's only in the 2.1).

And the generators in handle-errors?

I have it working locally on my disk. Anybody has time to finish it?

Vadim

If so, I would suggest the 21st of November for a release date.
Any objections or problems?

I personally will see some light starting at 20th nov. for the job mentioned above. So what about targeting the end of november ? This will give everybody enough time to check in their last updates and have a sufficient delay for code freeze and good testing before the release.

+1

And if we are talking about releases what do you think of
a 2.1alpha release on the same date? I know that some things
are not working/finished but it's an alpha releae anyway.

In Apache wording, an alpha version means something functional but whose APIs may still change. So why not ? The current 2.1 branch seems quite stable.

+1

We need more input from users.

I think with these release we show that we are "back on track".
(And it will lead us to a release plan for 2.1.)

Sylvain