Hi,
I'd like to send you some modest wishes concerning the upcoming 2.0.4
release.

Input Modules: I’m very happy with the Input Modules of 2.0.4-dev and like
to see them in the release, too.

i18n: Maybe Konstantin could apply the patch that you can set the locale
within the sitemap <map:parameter name="locale"
value="{myInputModule:locale}"/>
(I know he has big plans rewriting i18n, but applying the patch would
probably take less time than changing the docs, where this way of setting
the locale is described.

SearchGenerator: Maybe Vadim could give a hint in the docs how to use the
new element <search:field /> mentioned only in changes.xml and probably
incorrect in the DTD listed in search-generator.html in the docs. (What is
the parent element of field?).

Thanks.

And maybe you would like to add this site
http://www.helnwein.com
to the live site list. It is 100% cocoon.

Best wishes for the release!
/Leo