Marcus Crafter wrote:

Hi All,

Hope all is well.

In Gent Sylvain and I spoke about including the Excalibur
Instrumentation client (http://cvs.apache.org/~crafterm/instrumentation.jpg)
as a jar file inside Cocoon's CVS, with some documentation and simple startup scripts.

Does anyone see any problems with this ? Where would be the best
place to put it ? tools/lib ?

Hi Marcus,

Of course there's no problem !

About the location, considering Nicola Ken's proposal about Jetty, I think we should keep "tools" for _build_ tools, and create a new directory for runtime tools that will include Jetty and Instrument client, as these tools may be used to deploy or to monitor a deployed Cocoon application.

So what a about a new "runtime" or "deploy" directory (or a better name) ?

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez Anyware Technologies
http://www.apache.org/~sylvain http://www.anyware-tech.com