Matthew Langham wrote:

Sorry to be a pain, but can someone from Frankfurt provide some details on
how to get to the location by car? Where best to park?

Of course, I will put up details on the Wiki in the course of this day for those who arrive by car; sorry for being late - my schedule and I have to renegotiate...

Perhaps parking outside Frankfurt and take S- U-Bahn would be a better
choice?

Nonono... the parking situation is bad, but it isn't *that* bad; there are some parking garages with reasonable fees (5€ per night) nearby.

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,
Hartle & Klug Consulting GmbH