Hi,

There are two levels to Main.java functionality:
1. Process one request
2. Process multiple requests, using multiple starting URLs and/or crawling.

I'm currently working on a SourceLinkStatusGenerator, it's like
LinkStatus but it will only generate links inside of cocoon,
launching a processor.process inside of the generator.

this way you have all the links available and use the cocoon sitemap
to define further processing steps for each link.

I hope to donate it soon, after some more testing....

bye bernhard