Update: It works fine.  I had to try so many different variations on the
configuration first that I had gotten turned around.

I'd volunteer to submit a snippet or wiki entry on this, but wasn't sure
this feature/syntax was going to last based on the discussions from october.
Anyone have a problem with making this more visible?

Geoff