On Thursday, Dec 19, 2002, at 09:14 Europe/London, Konstantin Piroumian wrote:

From: "Geoff Howard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Update: It works fine. I had to try so many different variations on the
configuration first that I had gotten turned around.
Strange... AFAIR, we've agreed to deprecate or even remove
'global-parameters' from the sitemap in favour of Input modules. I think
that what you are looking for is the XMLModule. You'll find a sample in
/webapp/samples/modules (C2.1-dev).

Is it possible to use the XMLModule in such a way that values from the XML conf file can be overridden by request parameters?

I tried using Input Modules before, but always got strange errors from the sitemap.

Thanks for any help.

regards Jeremy