We have StreamGenerator. Which is in fact tied to Servlets!

This is incredible, if I want to get a stream from a request I have to have Servlets!

We have a bunch of methods on the request, is there a reason that we cannot get the inputstream? I don't see the real need of having it this way, does anyone know if there was a reason for it?

BTW, this has in fact come out during the input pipelines discussion, from a conceptual POV. I wasn't sure, so I dealt in the code and this is what I found...

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -