Steven Noels wrote:

> Could this be the case because I'm using this from an auto-mounted
> subsitemap? Or that I use a file generating pointing to a pipeline using
> cocoon: ?

I checked without cocoon: protocol, no luck either... here's my SWT
input file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<source:write create="true"
xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0";
xmlns:source="http://apache.org/cocoon/source/1.0";>
<source:source>gump-profile.xml</source:source>
<source:fragment><profile>
<server name="daedalus.apache.org">
   <site name="xml.apache.org">
     <description>The Apache XML Project</description>
     <docroot>/www/xml.apache.org</docroot>
     <groupid>xml</groupid>
   </site>

   <site name="jakarta.apache.org">
     <description>The Apache Jakarta Project</description>
     <docroot>/www/jakarta.apache.org</docroot>
     <groupid>jakarta</groupid>
   </site>
</server>
<server name="icarus.apache.org">
   <site name="stefans-test">
     <description>Testsite for Stefan</description>
     <docroot>/x1/home/bodewig/public_html/gump</docroot>
     <groupid>jakarta</groupid>
   </site>
</server>
</profile>