Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Giacomo Pati wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

We currently have two sections named map:pipelines and map:pipeline in
the sitemap (2.1). As we all know from experience this is absolutely
confusing and wasn't a good naming idea (my fault).

I think Sylvain and Michael have already suggested new names, but
I can't remember them and I'm too lazy to search the mail archives :)

We need a new and simple name for the components section:
<map:components>
 <map:pipelines default="caching">
   <map:pipeline .../>
What about simply map:pipe[s]?

Yes, why not - if noone comes up with a better name, we will use that.
I'd prefer to keep the current naming instead of that one.

For consistency it would be map:pipeline in the components, and map:pipe in the "beefy" part.

pipeline generator transformer ...
pipe generate transform ...

Inverting it is not so cool IMHO. I haven't yet seen users complain it's not understandable and I've never had that problem myself.

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -