Hi,

I want to ask for the status of TraversableSource interface. Is this
proposal now final?

There were some questions open, I think?

Now we have three kinds of returning an information of child sources:

  Collection getChildrenURIs() throws SourceException;

  Collection getChildrenSources() throws SourceException;

  Collection getChildrenNames() throws SourceException;

Do we really need these 3 methods? Couldn't we simplify these methods
to one method?

Another question, can we rename
  boolean isDirectory();
  boolean isCollection();