Bruno Dumon wrote:
On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 22:14, Miles Egan wrote:

After updating cvs and rebuilding I get this error when using the HTMLGenerator:

[NamespaceNormalizingDOMStreamer] Encountered a DOM Element without a localName. DOM Level 1 trees are not supported by this DOMStreamer.

Is this a bug?

No, it's a feature :-)

Isn't there anything better than JTidy for converting HTML to XHTML? I am using it to convert HTML generated by Mozilla's Midas editor (why, oh why doesn't it produce valid markup? :-() and found the same problem (not surprisingly, since I pasted code from HTMLGenerator). I also tried using XOM to process the XML produced by JTidy and found another problem, so went back to the old, stupid DOM. I lost three hours working around these problems the other night. :-(

Ugo

-- Ugo Cei - Consorzio di Bioingegneria e Informatica Medica P.le Volontari del Sangue, 2 - 27100 Pavia - Italy Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]