Pier Fumagalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip on how Pier arrived at the following:/>

> What I would love to have, before even touching the flow
> _implementation_, is a consistent language-unaware definition
> of the object model that flow scripts will live into, define
> bindings from this object model to JavaScript, so that we all
> know what we are _supposed_ to implement, why, where and when.

Yes please!  But while you are at it, don't you really want to define a
complete Cocoon object model and not just one for flow (I think that's maybe
what you're already doing?)?  Part of the issue is, where does work flow,
and business logic fit into the big picture.  It's pretty clear that there
are things we don't want in "flow" as such, but we need to know where they
do fit in the "big picture":  all of Cocoon needs to hit the same object
model, not just flow...