Pier Fumagalli wrote, On 05/03/2003 16.56:
On 5/3/03 15:41, "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a javascript javadoc system if you need. Want me to set it up?

It would be kool to take a look at it...

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/krysalis/krysalis-ant-tasks/src/java/org/krysalis/ant/taskdefs/jsdoc/

But bear in mind that part of the
OM for the flow is written in JavaScript (system.js), and part in Java
(o.a.c.c.flow and o.a.c.c.flow.javascript packages)... The _best_ thing
would be to have an "IDL" javadoc...

=:-O

Or aggregate both, by generating javadocs and jsdocs in xml format and render them together...

            - verba volant, scripta manent -