Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Could please everyone add (his) open issues for a 2.1b1 release
> to the todo.docs? So, we have one single source of information.

There are two things I would like to see in 2.1beta:
* the CLI working within the binary distribution
* the CocoonBean (and hence CLI) using ModifiableSources rather than its own
Destination objects.

First is more important than second and would presumably be done as a part of
making Jetty work in the binary distrubutioni.

The second would make the CLI a lot more powerful (CLI can write to anything for
which there is a ModifiableSource), and if people agree that this is a good idea,
then it is worth doing before release, as afterwards we'd need to honour the
'Destination' interface.

I'm prepared to work on both, and have ideas...

Regards, Upayavira