Upayavira wrote, On 20/03/2003 15.15:
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Could please everyone add (his) open issues for a 2.1b1 release
to the todo.docs? So, we have one single source of information.

There are two things I would like to see in 2.1beta:
* the CLI working within the binary distribution
* the CocoonBean (and hence CLI) using ModifiableSources rather than its own Destination objects

What about working to fix the errors I get in the faster CLI...

Change the attribute about it in cli.xconf and run 'build docs', you will see the errors.

I'm prepared to work on both, and have ideas...

We know you do, your contributions are always very interesting and well accepted :-D

            - verba volant, scripta manent -