On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 10:38, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
[...]
> Not remembering the LogTransformer I did the logging in the
> HTMLSerializer, but I get the same output using LogTransformer.
> And I saw XSLTC does not use any prefix mapping, but as you can see it
> does neither use URIs. How is it propagating namespaces? Through
> xmlns:xyz="anyUri" attributes? That's the only possibility I can imagine.
> But why does XSLTC use SAX in such a bad way? They completely ignore the
> /SAX contract/. And why does SAX allow this?

SAX doesn't prevent to generate malicious events.

I think the problems you highlighted here are also the cause of bug
20084.

If you have some time, could you compare the current behaviour with that
of xalan 2.5 and 2.4.1, to see if this got worse recently?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]