Berin Loritsch wrote:
Rob Johnston wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Berin Loritsch wrote:

Okay, so you were actually able to verify the problem. Glad I'm not going insane. :-) Is it too early to say if the problem is in the JDK or in the ecm? Hopefully this will be a trivial fix...

I am not very familiar with the idiot-synchrocies of Java on FreeBSD.
It is not clear to me how this is occuring, but it can be reproduced
with just the testcases included with Cocoon.  I am looking into it.

The only thing I can possibly think of is if there is an API call in the initialization of the TRAXTransformer component that is JDK 1.4 specific. Still validating...