Steven Noels wrote:

On 24/06/2003 10:02 Michael Wechner wrote:

<snip />

avail|stefano,balld,ricardo,rubys,ben,zvia,giacomo,gears,bmclaugh,bloritsch,rossb,jeremy,greenrd,dims,ssahuc,prussell,cziegeler,mman,sylvain,vgritsenko,haul,morrijr,crossley,ovidiu,tcurdt,gianugo,froehlich,huber,dirkx,butlermh,nicolaken,ivelin,kpiroumian,shannon,proyal,stephan,coliver,crafterm,acoliver,stevenn,bdelacretaz,mlangham,michaelm,jefft,pier,bruno,asavory,ghoward,andreas,alexmcl,egli,gregor,michi,edith,felix,liyanage,memo,thorsten,joerg,upayavira|xml-site,xml-commons,cocoon-1,cocoon-2-historical,cocoon-2.0,cocoon-2.1,cocoon-lenya,cocoon-site,avalon-excalibur,avalon-sandbox

So Lenya peeps have access to ours, and we have access to theirs.

The fact that it has been set up that way doesn't reflect any policy, it was just the guy who set it up who fancied this would be a decent setup. I find it reasonable as well. We are supposed to review commit messages anyhow,

well, does that mean I should checkin the patched "ResourceExistsAction"? It seems to me that the whole dicussion about checking in the ResourceExistsAction got a bit sidetracked ;-)

Thanks

Michael

and it seems like a nice way to warn people they should think twice before bringing on new subprojects or committers.

IMHO, XML and Jakarta are impenetrable forests of projects because of overcompartimentalisation and putting large walls between cubicles.

If anyone wants to see this changed, please speak up.

</Steven>