At 02:10 PM 6/26/2003, Gianugo wrote:
Great all around. If you lay out a general road map of what needs to be
done,
I'd like to try to help - but won't see daylight enough to do so for about a
week.  If you're not done by then, count me in.

I think I will be able to use your help: unfortunately I've been struck by a huge family problem, so you won't see me around much for the next week or so. Meanwhile, feel welcome to go ahead, just don't count my lack of replies as lack of interest, it's just that I have very little time ATM.

Chris, at one point you had some local changes not synced into cvs for the rhino stuff - is that merged in now?

Geoff