Hi Cocooners,

how do I get the main Cocoon log into a  directory outside of the
servlet context?
The comment in web.xml says

      Note that this path must be specified as an absolute path into
your filesystem
      and it is not rooted at the servlets context path. Also note that
the path
      must end with a file separator character.

Apparently, this information is deprecated. I also tried something like
"file://tmp/" which did not help either.

Any ideas?

        Sven....