Hi
    I picked up yesterday's cocoon snapshot ie
xml-cocoon20010529*.tar.gz
and it does not compile. In the file XSLTProcessor.java there is a test
done like this (!name) where name is a string and hence "javac"
complains
that it connot convert a string to a boolean.

   May it needs to be (name == null || name.length() < 1). I changed it
as shown
here and then everything compiled and I have yesterday's version
working.

Regards
Joseph Rajkumar