Yup, "...served from cache in 1 ms..."
My advices are:
1) (how could I forget this one) clear your browser's cache... ! I've try it
right now: IE was reading the old file. I bet 1 euro on this one ;)
2) if you have invalidated the cache while developping you app., restart
cocoon to be sure the new config file is loaded, and... that you're editing
the good one :) (in the WEB-INF of tomcat).
3) ... err ... blow up the all thing :)

Ol'