I've just got Cocoon 2 up and running successfully on Linux (2.4.3 with
Sun JDK 1.3.1, Apache 1.3.19 and Tomcat 3.2.2).

I'd like to get JDBC access going with Postgresql 7.0.3. Can anyone
tell me what I need to do?
I've tried editing web.xml to specify postgresql.Driver, and I also
edited both database.properties and web.xml in order to try to set the
connection parameters. But when I try the Simple SQL option on the
welcome menu (I've created the table defined in sql-page.xml.sql) I
get:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute
pipeline.:java.sql.SQLException: You cannot get a Poolable before the pool is
initialized

--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire