Hi.,
  The poolable error i got in the instances where the
connection pool couldnt be created for any reason..so

1. You could specify jdbc driver properties in
database.properties and then go ahead with build
process. That way the correct jdbc properties would be
propagated to different parts of the build. You dont
need to change any other files(like web.xml etc)...

2. Make sure the jdbc driver you are using is
accessable to cocoon..I mean the jar file of the
driver is included in the c2 classpath.

Everything should work fine now...

Again poolable error is 'coz the c2 couldnt create the
connection pool for some reason

good luck

 --- Colin Paul Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > I've just got Cocoon 2 up and running
successfully