Yes, it works here as well, with ajp13.  The difference is changing this
line:

JkMount /cocoon/*.xml ajp13

to:

JkMount /cocoon/* ajp13

I've noticed a variety of other directives in the snips here and on the
tomcat list, but this is the one that got C2 working.  I suppose the
distinction is that the sitemap is handling all sorts of goodness in
addition to .xml files.

Andre, will you take up dims offer to write something for the FAQ?  I will
be glad to if you are averse to it.

Mike

Andre Juffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/18/2001 11:46:45 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]