I've written an XSP so that it will set the HTTP
content type header to "text/my-special-xml" by using
response.setContentType() method. After the XSP
processing, it will use a XSL stylesheet to do the
transformation. However, it is found that the content
type is changed to "text/xml". It seems that Cocoon
will overwrite the content type to "text/xml" after
XSLT tranformation.

How can I set the content type ?

Please advice, thanks in advance.

Tak