Hi!

I already posted these questions once to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I
have not got any answers yet. Since I am running out of time now, I repost my
questions again. I hope somebody can help me.

I am using Cocoon 2, and I have the following problems:

Question 1:

In my xsl-file I have written:

<xsl:for-each select="state">

        <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">

        <![CDATA[

                function start(frm){

                        initialize(']]>

        </xsl:text>

        <xsl:value-of select="@id"/>

        <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">

        <![CDATA[', "]]>

        </xsl:text>

        <xsl:apply-templates/>

        <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">

        <![CDATA[");

                output(frm, 'init');

        }]]>

        </xsl:text>

</xsl:for-each>

This is a javascript-function, which takes a string as a parameter. My problem
is that Cocoon parses this as a string with linebreaks, which Javascript
doesn't accept.

The output is like this:

        function start(frm){

                initialize('

                        init

                                ', "

                Text

                                ");

                                        output(frm, 'init');

                                }

How can I get Cocoon to not add any line breaks?

I have been looking for an answer to this on the web, but I can't find
anything. I did read about changing the following line in
cocoon.properties though:

formatter.text/html/loose.line-width = 120

But, I can't find this file on my hard disk. Does it even exist for Cocoon 2?

Question 2:

Further, I have the following code in my xsl-file:

<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">

        <![CDATA[

        <frameset rows="120px,*,50px" cols="100%" onload="start(frames[1]);">

                <frame name="header" src="C:\header.html"/>

                <frame name="main" src="JavaScript:''"/>

                <frame name="buttonline" src="C:\buttonline.html"/>

        </frameset>

        ]]>

</xsl:text>

Before this code I have written a Javascript-function start(frm) between the
head-tags of the document. When Cocoon parses the document, the generated html-
file does not find the start(frm)-function. If I look at the source of the
generated html-file, I can see that it is there...

Why doesn't it find this function? And what can I do to make it find it?

Finally, my last question:

In the frame src I had to write the whole path. Is it possible to use

relative addresses at all?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Hege Hansbakk