On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:54:29 PDT, Rick Tessner wrote:

>I have a situation where I need direct access to the HttpServletRequest
>and Reponse objects.  Basically, there's an existing servlet in our
>environment, written a long time ago and used by many other bits to
>provide SingleSignOn capability.  This servlet is used by more than
>just things that reside within Cocoon2.  (ie. perl CGI processes, etc
>use it as well).

Ooops!  My bad!! The objectModel.get(HttpEnvironment.HTPT_REQUEST_OBJECT)
etc. seem to be fine.

I may have found a bug in the SingleSignOn servlet we use ... :((((
--
Rick Tessner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MYRA Systems Corp. Fone: (250) 381 1335 x125  Phax: (250) 381 1304

"Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
 So make the best of this test and don't ask why.'