> Sales of such
> XML framework technology will probably exceed $1B by 2005.

Oh yeah?  Any proof to back up this obvious guess?  Because as we all know,
by 2005 we all will have de-evolved to tiny aquatic mammals who have no need
for XML (See how easy that was :).

> I wish some financial business model could be integrated into this
> type of open-source project.  Say maybe free for all development
> work and $1000/cpu for production use.  Any commercial company
> would not heisted to pony up $1K for a bit more stability and
> support.

I completely disagree, and why do you feel you must pay for something for it
to be valuable.  Where I work, Open Source's cost is not the issue, rather
it is a selling point.  It is the lack of 24/7 support that keeps OS
software out and overpriced alternatives in production.

-Matt