From: Max Larsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: maandag 23 juli 2001 15:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: Using Actions in Sitemaps

>Is your LoginAction 1) without any package, and 2) in the classpath?
>Anytime you alter your classpath in ANY servlet, the servlet engine needs
>to be restarted.  It's a fact of life.

It's no problem with the classpath. Cocoon loads the class and executes it.
I've checked it in the logs. The problem is in the sitemap, but i don't
find enough documentation to solve it. This piece:

>  <map:match pattern="*.html">
>      <map:generate type="serverpages" src="helpdesk.xsp"/>
>      <map:serialize/>
>   </map:match>

works fine. OK the LoginAction class isn't called. But if if change it to
use it in the following way:

>   <map:match pattern="*.html">
>     <map:act set="helpdesk">
>       <map:generate type="serverpages" src="helpdesk.xsp"/>
>         <map:serialize/>
>     </map:act>
>   </map:match>

C2 delivers resource not found. It's not a problem with the LoginAction
class.
It gets loaded and executed without any problems. I can post the source if
needed.

Max