Hi,

     I'm trying to get the greetings example from the cocoon 2 XSP guide to
work with cocoon 2 b2 , but I'm clueless about the sitemap. Please help me
out!

It is just a simple greeting3.xml with the associated
logicsheet.greeting.xsl and greeting .xsl from the XSP guide documentation.
I have the following in my sitemap:

<map:match pattern="greetings">
    <map:generate src="docs/test/greeting3.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="docs/test/greeting.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

But the  <greeting:hello-world/> returns nothing from the logicsheet, so no
"hello, world!"
I'm missing something in my sitemap I guess. Please fill in the blanks.

thanks