Hi,

I have developed a tool with GUI ( written in Swing JFC ) to monitor flow of
SAX events through a Cocoon pipeline.  I felt the need for such a tool while
trying to comeup with something that could demonstrate the inner workings of
Cocoon application in a visual manner. Later on, I also found it useful in
debugging my application.

You can find some description and the tool ( source and binaries ) at
http://www.pankaj-k.net/cpp

Please drop me a line if you liked the tool and would like it to be
maintained/evolved.

Pankaj.