> Gerhard Froehlich wrote:
> >
> > To problems I see:
> > 1. Pictures: How do I make references in the generated doc to a picture
> > in a database. Maybe with esql and xsp?
>
> How about creating a table called "OBJECTLINKS" that has a sourceId, a
> targetId, a sourceType and a targetType? Then you can make an entry in
> that table and point from the doc to the image or vice versa.
Yes I thought about this solution. And with this id the xsl file fetches the
data from the database and render it into html or pdf.
> > 2. How to request the document, because it's stored in the database.
> > Do I have to read it out maybe with a servlet and redirect it to cocoon.
> > But where I have to store the xsl stylesheets then? In the examples I
> > found only samples with content on the fs.
>
> You can read it out with esql:get-xml. If you use Cocoon1, you can also
> use the SOAP taglib for the infrastructure work.
Ok I will do some research here.

Thanx for your hints
Cheers
Gerhard

--
Gerhard Fröhlich
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"black holes are,
when GOD is dividing by zero"

GMXler aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Setupfee + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!
http://puretec.de/index.html?ac=OM.PU.PU003K00717T0492a