I am using the Cocoon 1.8 with Tomcat 3.2.1 and Apache (?).  Can I put all
.jar files associated with cocoon in the applications .war file under in
WEB-INF/lib directory?  When I try this I get a ClassNotFoundError.  Of
course, I install the .war in webapps and restart Tomcat.  On the other hand
if I put them in the Tomcat_Home/lib, where it is suggested they go,  there
is a conflict, it seems, between the jasper.jar and the servlet.jar and I
get a NoSuchMethodError from another application.  I am wondering if there
is some way to keep all of the cocoon jars my application's environment.