Hi.,
  I am preparing a doc on orion/cocoon setup..i tried
ur procedure but still the cocoon endup with error
'coz the parser is picked up from crimson.jar even the
classpath is changed in manifest..

Anyidea?

thanx
 --- Tomas Andersson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > I have 2.0beta1 running on Orion 1.5.2, with
the

=====
Thanks and have great day
srini